… //other code

Property & Casualty Insurance

A Property and Casualty (P&C) agent or broker (also known as a producer), is a licensed insurance and financial expert who helps their clients manage risk and provide financial safeguards for property (car, home, jewelry) and casualty (legal liability) against possible damage in the future.

Property insurance protects owners against financial loss in the event of damage to their property resulting from unfortunate events that are man-made (i.e. burglary, terrorism, or vandalism) or by nature (i.e. hurricanes, flooding, or earthquakes). Casualty insurance is a bit more vague, but generally protects the owner from legal liability due to damage caused by someone else or negligence or omission by the policyholder.

Common types of Property and Casualty insurance include auto insurance, homeowners insurance, renter’s insurance, and flood insurance.

The event is finished.

Recent Post

[edumodo-recent-post item=”10″]
The premier real estate education resource.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.